North Carolina State University will welcome thousands of prospective students and their families to campus during an annual Open House from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 13.
High school students, transfer students, families, school counselors and teachers can tour the campus and learn about academic programs and student life at the state’s largest public university. Alumni and their families are also encouraged to attend. Visitors can get information about specific majors, admissions, housing, dining, arts, athletics and more.
- Admissions information sessions, held every 30 minutes in locations across campus, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Academic information sessions for specific interests and majors
- Entertainment and student organization booths on the Brickyard
- University services information tables in Carmichael Gym and Witherspoon Student Center
- Tours of D.H. Hill Library
- Food in all campus dining locations
- Visits to residence halls and the NC State bookstore
- Talley Student Center construction models and updates
Events will be held on both the Main and Centennial campuses. All activities are free and open to the public. Preferred parking locations are the Coliseum, Dan Allen, Monteith, Oval West and Partners Way decks.
For more information, visit www.ncsu.edu/openhouse or email firstname.lastname@example.org.