Events Calendar Submission Information and Guidelines
The North Carolina State University Public Events Calendar provides a consolidated listing of upcoming, university-sponsored events. Members of the campus community are encouraged to submit events for inclusion in the calendar. Please review the following for important usage information and guidelines.
- You must be a member of the NC State community (student, faculty, staff).
- You must have an “ncsu.edu” email address.
What events may be posted?
- Events include university-sponsored lectures, workshops, meetings, training programs, arts events, sporting events, social events, and academic deadlines. They may include on-campus events or selected off-campus events sponsored by an NC State University group.
- Events must be of broad interest to the overall campus community, a large segment of the campus community (e.g., all faculty, staff or students) or the general public. For events pertaining to individual colleges or departments, see the section on college and unit calendars.
- Events may be open to the general public, the NC State community or a large segment of the NC State community. Since the general public can view the calendar, all submissions should specify who can attend the event.
What events may not be posted?
- Events not sponsored by an NC State University group, whether on or off campus.
- Personal events and solicitations
- Events that are of interest to only a narrow audience or to an individual college or department. For events pertaining to individual colleges or departments, see the section on college and unit calendars.
Events must be submitted at least one week in advance. Complete the online submission form to submit events to the calendar administrator for approval.
The calendar administrator may decline a submission request if:
- The event does not conform to the guidelines above.
- The submission form is not properly completed.
- The requestor does not provide a valid “ncsu.edu” e-mail address.
- The request includes inappropriate or offensive content, including profanity; references to illegal activities; defamatory or harassing language aimed at an individual or group; etc.
- Other reasons at the discretion of the calendar administrator
Once the administrator reviews and approves the submission, the event will be posted on the calendar.
For questions or additional information, contact the public events calendar administrator.
In addition to the university’s public calendar, the individual colleges and several administrative units maintain departmental calendars. For information on submitting events to these calendars, contact the appropriate college or unit administrator from the list below. If your unit does not have an administrator, contact the public events calendar administrator.
|College / Unit||Administrator|
|Academic and Student Affairs||Leslie Dare||Alumni Association||Kathy Hart|
|Arts NC State||Nancy Breeding|
|Campus Cinema||Rick Gardner|
|Centennial Campus||Leah Burton|
|Chancellor’s Office||Kathy Moritz|
|First Year College||Lauren Brown|
|Housing and Greek Life|
|Humanities and Social Science||Lauren Kirkpatrick|
|Human Resources||Corrinda Watkins|
|Institutional Equity and Diversity||Elizabeth Snively|
|McKimmon Center||John Starbuck|
|Natural Resources||Tilla Fearn|
|NCSU Libraries||Chelcy Boyer|
|Physical and Mathematical Sciences||Michelle Duggins|
|Provost’s Office||Amy Jinnette|
|Registration and Records||Nicole Wood|
|Research Administration||Kathi McFadden|
|Sea Grant||Sandra Harris|
|Sponsored Programs & Regulatory Compliance||Judy Lassiter|
|Talley Student Center||Christy Rain|
|Ticket Central||Tony Sprinkle|
|Undergraduate Academic Programs||Samara Burnette|
|Veterinary Medicine||Susan Carroll|
|Woman’s Center||Lois Crowe|