Get Smart: Sign Up for OIT Workshops
With the spring semester quickly wrapping up, this is a great time to hone your Google, WordPress or computing skills. And you won’t find better instructors than the smart yet patient folks in the Office of Information Technology, who just happen to have a variety of classes planned through August.
To find out more or register for a session, click on the workshop title below. View the full calendar of workshops in ClassMate.
Lunch and Learn Events
- Phishing 101 — June 22
- Benefits of Google’s 2-Step Verification — July 13
- Introduction to Web Registry — July 20
- What’s Your Cybersecurity IQ? (online) — July 28
- Mobile Security for iOS Devices — Aug. 11
- Effective Presentations — Aug. 24
- Gmail: More than your Inbox — May 4 (also offered June 7, July 7 and Aug. 9)
- Google Calendar: Advanced Productivity — May 10 (also offered June 15, July 14 and Aug. 17)
- Gmail: Advanced Productivity — May 19 (also offered July 19 and Aug. 25)
- Google Forms: Data Collection and Analysis — May 24 (also offered Aug. 23)
- Create, Collaborate, & Get Organized with Google Drive! — May 25 (also offered June 28, July 21 and Aug. 30)
- Advanced Drive — June 2
- Google Hangouts: Video Conferencing and More — June 8
- Google Sheets — June 14
- Google Slides: Create, Collaborate, & Publish Presentations — June 23 (also offered Aug. 31)
- Streamline Your Business Processes with Google Apps — June 30
- Introduction to Google Services at NC State — Aug. 3
- Cisco Jabber — May 11
- OIT-Advanced OS X Management with Casper — May 18
- OIT-CrashPlan for NCSU Sub-Org Administrators — June 15
Additional workshops and offerings may be added throughout the semester. For a complete schedule, visit Classmate Scheduled Workshops.
If you would like to schedule custom software training for your department, unit or classroom, complete the Custom Training form. If you have any questions about OIT training, contact Katie McInerney, OIT training coordinator, at 513-4091 or via email at email@example.com.