Hone your computer skills this fall by attending workshops offered by the Office of Information Technology.
Upcoming classes include:
- Two Factor Authentication at NC State Sept. 6
- Gmail: More than your Inbox Sept. 12
- Forms: Data Collection and Analysis Sept. 14
- Google Calendar Sept. 20
- Docs: More than a Text Editor Sept. 21
- Google Drive: Create, Collaborate, & Get Organized with Drive! Sept. 26
- Gmail: Advanced Productivity Sept. 27
Many classes available in October, November and December as well. To view a complete list of OIT workshops, visit REPORTER.