FASAP Offers Resources for Difficult Times and Much More
ComPsych, the administrator of NC State’s Faculty and Staff Assistance Program, offers resources that can help you with wellness, financial and legal challenges, and much more. Please take a look at the following list of FASAP’s on-demand training resources and written guides.
In light of recent, heartbreaking acts of violence in our country, it might be helpful to explore resources that offer support and guidance during difficult times:
- Coping With Grief
- On-Demand Training: Talking to Kids About Violent Events With Widespread Media Coverage
National and global political tensions are running high. The resources below can help you cope with issues related to media coverage:
- Political Stress
- On-Demand Training: Informed or Infirmed: Healthy Media Consumption During Major News Events
- On-Demand Training: Difficult Conversations During a Time Of Unrest
With July designated as Minority Mental Health Awareness Month, we are pleased to provide the following tools and resources:
- National Minority Mental Health Awareness Month
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Supporting a Diverse Workforce
Mental health awareness is more important than ever. Here is a toolkit that can help:
Here are some safety tips that can help ensure a fun and safe summer:
For more FASAP resources, go to the ComPsych website or call 866-467-0467. If you are logging into the website for the first time, you will need to register and enter this web ID: FASAP.
This post was originally published in University Human Resources News.