Kicking off the spring semester
Watch a video message from NC State Chancellor Randy Woodson as we kick off the spring 2023 semester.
In the video, Chancellor Woodson references programs to help you succeed academically, mentally and physically. A few of those resources are listed below, and more can be found on our Wolfpack Wellness website. Please take some time to explore what the university has to offer.
- The Counseling Center provides mental health services and resources to students, including individual and group counseling, workshops and a 24/7 counselor on call.
- AcademicLiveCare provides up to 12 free telehealth therapy appointments for degree-seeking students.
- The Faculty and Staff Assistance Program provides support, resources and information for personal and work-life issues. This university-sponsored program provides its services confidentially and at no charge to you and your dependents.
- Wellness and Recreation hosts a variety of recreation, fitness and wellness opportunities, including drop-in, individual and group wellness coaching services for students, faculty and staff.
- The Pack Essentials program provides support for students who need assistance with food, housing or finances. There is a common application that students can fill out to access resources.
- The Academic Success Center provides a variety of free programs and resources to help students succeed in the classroom and beyond. Students can make tutoring appointments, join group sessions, meet with writing consultants and more.
And, as the work of our Student Mental Health Task Force continues, we hope you will provide your feedback at one of our listening sessions for faculty, staff and students taking place over the next few weeks. Click here to learn more about the task force and upcoming engagement opportunities.
Take care, and go Pack.