NC State to Hold Open House for Prospective Students on Oct. 19
North Carolina State University will welcome thousands of prospective students and their families to campus during its annual Open House from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 19.
High school students, transfer students, families, school counselors and teachers can visit the campus and learn about academic programs and student life at the state’s largest public university. Alumni and their families are also encouraged to attend. Visitors can get information about specific majors, admissions, housing, dining, arts, athletics and more.
• Admissions information sessions
• Academic information sessions for specific interests and majors
• Entertainment and student organization booths on the Brickyard
• University services information tables in Carmichael Gym
• Tours of D.H. Hill and Hunt libraries
• Food available in campus dining locations
• Visits to residence halls and the NC State bookstore
Events will be held on both the Main and Centennial campuses. All events are free and open to the public. Preferred parking locations are the Coliseum, Dan Allen, Monteith, Oval West and Partners Way decks.
For more information, visit www.ncsu.edu/openhouse or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– 30 –