Registration is open for DELTA fall workshops!
Interested in integrating technology into your in-person or online class? Join us for our first round of DELTA workshops and get started using technology in your classroom today!
All classes are free and open to faculty, staff and graduate teaching assistants.
- How to “get started” with Moodle, Top Hat and My Mediasite
- Recording and delivering instructional video
- Organizational strategies for your Gmail and Google Drive
- Creating interactive content in Moodle with H5P
- Setting up an effective Moodle Gradebook
- WolfWare WordPress essentials
DELTA workshops can help you transform your course by effectively integrating the various academic technologies available to you.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact LearnTech@ncsu.edu or 919.513.7094.
This post was originally published in DELTA News.