Do you have a vision for NC State’s future? Act now to help us chart our course!
The University Standing Committee Survey is available online now through January 29. Benefit-eligible employees in a .75 or greater FTE position, along with emeritus/emerita faculty, may serve on a university standing committee.
Please complete the online survey if you are interested in serving on a committee. Completing the survey does not guarantee appointment to a committee.
In addition to University Standing Committees, you have an opportunity to indicate if you are interested in serving on Administrative Advisory Committees. The Committees website includes information on the standing committees and advisory committees.
Standing committees include:
- Admissions (Undergraduate)
- Council on Athletics
- Courses and Curricula
- Evaluation of Teaching
- Extension, Engagement and Economic Development
- Group Insurance and Benefits
- Harrelson Fund (will transition to the University Standing Committee on Speakers and Lectures effective July 1)
- International Programs
- Lifelong Faculty Involvement
- Registration, Records and Calendar
- Student Health
- Council on Undergraduate Education
- University Housing
Members selected for University Standing Committees will be notified this summer by the chancellor.
Questions about the survey may be addressed to Amy Jinnette at email@example.com.
This post was originally published in Provost's Office News.