Sign Up for Mobile Mammogram Appointment
The Rex Mobile Mammography Clinic, a service funded by UNC Rex Healthcare and donations from the Kay Yow Cancer Fund, among others, will visit Centennial Campus on July 27 between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
The service is open to faculty and staff who meet the following requirements:
- Have a physician or medical home
- Have no previous history of breast cancer
- Not be pregnant
- Have a valid insurance card and photo identification
- Have no symptoms such as pain, lumps or nipple discharge
- Inform mobile unit staff of breast implants
After online registration, notify Tony Kershaw of Centennial Campus Partnerships at email@example.com to schedule a specific appointment time and to confirm required documentation.